|I don't always drink beer, but when I do... I keep ENLawyers number on hand.|
- Berg Injury Lawyers announced free cab rides home in San Francisco in a press release.
- Eldridge & Nachtman DUI lawyers put celebration advice from your Maryland Lawyer on its website. Hilariously, they offer advice from The Most Interesting Man in the World.
- PI lawyer Brian G. Price of Kingston, PA, wishes online visitors "Happy Cinco de Mayo – from Your Spanish speaking lawyer."
I recommend that you download Nielsen’s recent State of the Hispanic Consumer: The Hispanic Market Imperative report right now. Then read it, highlight key points and memorize it. The U.S. Hispanic population is the largest minority segment and is growing dramatically. The future legal economy will depend on Hispanics because of demographic changes and cultural shifts.
- Latinos are a fundamental component to law firm success, and not a passing niche on the sidelines.
- Latinos are tech-savvy, are active in social media, go online with smart phones and watch a lot of online video.
- Rapid Latino population growth will persist, even if immigration were somehow to be completely halted.
- Latinos have significant buying power, despite perceptions to the contrary.
- Hispanics want their kids to speak Spanish as well as English.
- Rather than disappearing into the American melting pot, Hispanic culture is being preserved as a feature of American culture. Can you say benvenidos?
- Technology and media use do not mirror the general market but have distinct patterns due to language, culture, and ownership dynamics.
- Latinos exhibit distinct product consumption patterns -- they purchase less often but spend more when they do.
Tiene su negocio habla español? It's time your law firm did.