Larry Bodine Law Marketing Blog
How to Capture New Clients in Today's Tech-Savvy World
9-10 am PT | 10-11 am MT | 11 am-12 pm CT | 12-1 pm ET
*Time doesn’t work for you? All registrants will receive a recording of the webinar to watch at their convenience.
New independent research has discovered that 58 million consumers in the United States sought an attorney in the past year. You could be one of those attorneys if you understand the changes in how consumers look for lawyers today. The traditional method of asking friends, coworkers and neighbors to recommend a lawyer is the old-fashioned way.
Stephen Fairley, CEO of The Rainmaker Institute and guest speaker Larry Bodine, Editor in Chief of Lawyers.com, will spell out how you can capture new business in today’s tech-savvy world. Register now for How to Capture New Clients in Today's Tech-Savvy World
Research shows that today:
- 76% of consumers seeking an attorney in the past year cited using online resources at some point in the process. If you’re not capitalizing on all the available internet-based strategies, you won’t be found.
- Most consumers (65%) start by going online to gather information about their legal issue. Attendees will learn how to market themselves to be found at this early point in the process.
- 39% of consumers turned to search engines when gathering information. Find out which one is the No. 1 choice of consumers so that you can optimize your website.
- After Google, consumers used a well-known online legal directory. Attendees will learn which one stands out above all the others, and how to perfect your profile so that it generates new revenue.
- Social media is so prevalent that it now affects consumer buying choices. 26% of consumers used social media to research and find a lawyer. Find out which one is the top choice for lawyers who want consumer clients.
- Legal blogs are an important online resource for lawyers. 29% of consumers read a lawyer blog when they were searching for a lawyer. Attendees will learn the best practices in lawyer blogs.
- Websites were most commonly used in the “finding a lawyer” stage of the process. Attendees will learn which elements of a website pull in new clients.
- 34% of respondents visited online legal advice forums at the beginning of the search process. Find out how to sign up for an “Ask A Lawyer” forum that is widely-read by consumers.
- With the popularity of Yelp.com and Tripadvisor.com, lawyers should know that online ratings make a big difference. 57% of respondents used an online resource to check and compare ratings and reviews of a lawyer or firm. Find out how to tune up your profile to produce new clients.
Meet Your Presenter
Stephen Fairley is the CEO of The Rainmaker Institute, the nation’s largest law firm marketing company specializing in lead conversion for small law firms and solo practitioners. Over 8,000 attorneys nationwide have benefited from learning and implementing the proven marketing and lead conversion strategies taught by The Rainmaker Institute. In addition, Stephen is a nationally recognized law firm marketing expert and international best-selling author.
Larry Bodine is the Editor in Chief of Lawyers.com, the top online destination for finding and choosing a lawyer. He directs editorial operations and leads a 20-person news and video team. Read by millions of visitors every month, Lawyers.com focuses on news that consumers can use. A former litigator, Mr. Bodine has served as an expert witness in litigation involving Internet marketing disputes. He served as the Director of Communications of Sidley Austin, based in Chicago. He is a former sales consultant, leading retreats and composing marketing strategies.
The Rainmaker Institute is the nation’s largest law firm marketing company specializing in small and solo firms.
We have helped over 8,000 attorneys from hundreds of law firms generate more and better referrals and fill their practice.
We have developed cutting edge legal marketing strategies and proven steps that take the guesswork out of creating a financially successful and personally satisfying law firm.
The Rainmaker Institute offers: books and CDs, live seminars, webinars, 2 day marketing boot camps, custom in house seminars, and long term marketing solutions.