According to recent research…
58 million adults looked for an attorney in the past year
76% of them referred to the Internet at some point in their search
While most law firms already have a website, the majority of them don’t produce new cases on a regular basis. Why?
Because they are doing it all wrong!
This live webinar – scheduled for Thursday, Dec. 13 at 10 a.m. PT/1 p.m. ET -- will teach you how to do it right.
Having a website is no longer enough to generate new clients. You also need to harness the power of key online strategies including social media, directories and blogs.
What you really need is a website that converts prospects into paying clients, convinces skeptics to call you first, and turns browsers into buyers!
In this fast-paced webinar, I will join Stephen Fairley, CEO of The Rainmaker Institute, and we will teach you:
- 3 specific strategies that can immediately improve your website conversions
- What elements you should and should not include on your website
- How to effectively reach the 65% of consumers who like to gather information about their legal issue long before ever contacting an attorney
- Ways to leverage top online attorney directories to control your online presence
- Case studies on how top attorneys are using social media to attract more paying clients
- Best practices for blogging and why Google loves them so much
- The fastest ways to get to the top of Google
If you already have a website, but you’re frustrated because you are not consistently getting new cases from it, then you owe it to yourself to listen in on this webinar.
There are a lot of myths and misconceptions out there.
If you’re tired of listening to hype and want to learn from nationally recognized experts who have been in the trenches, then we invite you to join us.
Time doesn’t work for you? All registrants will receive a recording of this webinar to watch at their convenience.
Click on this link to register now for the How to Leverage Your Firm’s Website to Win Clients webinar on Thursday, Dec. 13 at 10 a.m. PT/1 p.m. ET.