|Date and time:||Tuesday, September 25, 2012 12:30 pm
Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)
Change time zone
FREE WEBINAR - SEPTEMBER 25TH 12:30PM ET
HOW TODAY'S CONSUMERS SEARCH FOR ATTORNEYS
If you are interested in understanding how consumers search for attorneys so you can align your marketing efforts to reach more potential clients, then this webinar is for you!
During this 1-hour webinar, we will uncover key findings from the latest research on how consumers search for an attorney, including: gathering information on their legal matter, finding a lawyer, validating a lawyer, and ultimately selecting a lawyer or law firm. The increased role that online marketing plays in the consumer search process will also be discussed.
TOPICS WILL INCLUDE:
• What are the primary ways consumers search for attorneys?
• Do they use websites, blogs and forums to find legal help?
• Do Facebook®, Twitter® and LinkedIn® play a role in the process?
• Are legal directories still relevant?
• Do consumers pay attention to peer and client ratings?
• What role do mobile devices play in their search and what does that mean for you?
Larry Bodine is Editor-in-Chief of Lawyers.comSM and martindale.com®. Larry is also a former litigator, prolific author, editor and blogger on all things legal.
Rocco Impreveduto is Senior Director of Consumer Marketing at LexisNexis® Martindale-Hubbell®, where he focuses on driving traffic and awareness for consumer brands, including Lawyers.comSM.