Mass Tort Nexus of Ft. Lauderdale, FL, will present a four-day course for lawyers to start a mass torts practice and enjoy a major return on their investment.
The program will be presented from Friday, March 20 through Monday, March 23 at the W Hotel, oceanside in Fort Lauderdale. Click here for the Mass Tort Immersion Course Curriculum.
Due to the amount of material covered, the interactive nature of the course and its hands-on learning format, only 20 participants will be accepted. The 500+ page course book includes the methods, tools, and strategies necessary to enable your firm to incorporate mass torts into its practice. Firms that are already practicing mass tort law will benefit from the advanced strategies and new rules related to the field, which are also covered in the course.
Members of The National Trial Lawyers and PILMMA are entitled to a special discount. The full tuition is $5,999.
|John Ray is the founder of the Mass Torts Made Perfect group on LinkedIn.
The course will be given by a group of renowned experts in the industry. This custom designed course curriculum was crafted by John Ray, the originator of many of the time-tested methodologies and metrics currently used by successful mass tort firms.
It is not a networking event, seminar or workshop. It is similar to a university course. It is a blueprint for how to successfully operate to start and operate a successful Mass tort firm."
The course is intended to give attendees the information and tools, as well as a step-by-step guide for entering the mass tort space with minimal investment and minimal effort. More importantly, it will teach you to do so with as little risk as possible, while achieving a mass tort size return on your investment.
To register: Larry Bodine at (520) 577-9759 or LarryBodineNow@Gmail.com.
- How to fund your entry into Mass Torts without getting hosed.
- How to acquire clients in the most cost effective matter.
- The most important metric. Cost Per Client Acquired.
Getting the Client to the Door is as Important as Getting Them through the Door
- How to cost effectively generate clients.
- How to mitigate risks.
- Now that you’re in the game, play to win!
- The day to day of running a successful Mass Tort firm.
- Staying abreast of emerging Mass Torts, as well as ongoing cases,
- especially the ones in which you are already involved.
- Referring… “Working Smarter vs Working Harder.”
- Knowing when the pond is dry.
- Training your staff.
- What to outsource.
- Lead Generation… if it sounds to good to be true…