Here are details about a quality FREE teleseminar on Thursday, October 3 at 1 pm Eastern:
Do you know that there is a significant difference between client loyalty and client satisfaction?
Just because a client is satisfied does not necessarily mean that they will be loyal to you over the years. A loyal client consists of the following things:
- Overall satisfaction of doing business with your law firm
- Willingness to build a relationship with you and your company
- Willingness to be a repeat client
- Willingness to recommend you to others
- Reluctance to switch to another law firm
PILMMA president and founder, Ken Hardison, knows just how to keep a client both satisfied and loyal. On Thursday, October 3rd at 1pm Eastern (10am Pacific), Ken will share the 10 rules you and your staff should follow in order to achieve client loyalty.
Click here to register!