When it comes to communicating with clients, listening is often more important than talking. It is by listening that you learn what clients want, and then you can give it to them. Which makes for more referrals and better client retention.
Are you asking your satisfied clients — lawyers and consumers alike — for reviews or testimonials, and actively posting them on your website?
Learn how to expertly handle business development opportunities with prospects, contacts and new referral sources in our upcoming webinar, What Do I Say To A Prospective Client To Win Their Business? On November 18, 2011, veteran business development expert David Ackert and I will describe:
- How to test to see if a prospective client needs an attorney.
- What you should say about your firm and its capabilities.
- How to transition from a social conversation to a business dialogue.
- How to avoid looking like a salesperson.
Click here to register. Save 20% if you register on or before Nov. 11: fee $240
- Common business development mistakes that attorneys make
- What clients care about when meeting you
- How to ask the right questions and listen effectively
- How to excel in a networking situation
- Diagnosing a clients' need for service
- How to overcome client objections to engaging your services
- How to sell ideas for next steps
- How to use a proven, step-by-step business development process
Who Should Attend:
- All Attorneys who want to understand and apply the best professional practices of business/referral discussions for successful business development.
- Associates looking to develop the right skills for business development and to begin now to develop their networks.
- Marketing Directors looking for ways to support their attorneys with sound, practical methods.
Click here to signup for this event.