There's been a lot of talk lately about surviving this recession, and much of the advice is focused on marketing and selling to get new clients. While continuing to bring in new business is necessary for a service firm's survival, so is keeping your current clients loyal to your firm.
What does it take to build the type of relationships with your clients that keep them loyal and coming back to your firm year after year? To find out, RainToday asked me and 8 other experts in client loyalty this question:
If you could only give one piece of advice regarding how to develop client loyalty: what would that be?
They then gathered our responses in this complimentary, 38-page special report, The One Piece of Advice You Need to Earn Your Clients’ Loyalty.
You can download this report by visiting: http://www.raintoday.com/pages/5072_client_loyalty_special_report.cfm
The advice and authors include:
1. Keeping Your Clients Loyal - Nine Questions You Need Answered
Mike Schultz, Publisher of RainToday and Author of Professional Services Marketing
2. Achieving the Highest Level of Loyalty
Andrew Sobel, Author of All for One: 10 Strategies for Building Trusted Client Partnerships
3. How to Be Invaluable
Jill Konrath, Author of Selling to Big Companies
4. Your Highest Priority: Building Client Loyalty by Delivering Superior Service
Michael W. McLaughlin, Principal of MindShare Consulting and Author of Winning the Professional Services Sale
5. Client Loyalty: How to Keep Happy Clients Who are Delighted to Pay Their Bills
Larry Bodine, Esq., Founder of Apollo Business Development
6. Taming the Search-and-Switch Client: 3 Keys to Keeping Your Client Loyal
Jill Griffin, Author of Taming the Search-and-Switch Customer: Earning Customer Loyalty in a Compulsion-to-Compare World
7. Your Clients Need Cultivation - Now, More Than Ever!
Ardath Albee, CEO and B2B Strategist of Marketing Interactions, Inc.
8. How to Retain Clients: Teach Them How to Be Loyal
Sharon Drew Morgen, Author of Selling with Integrity
9. Client Loyalty as a By-Product of Firm Leadership
Patrick J. Lamb and Nicole N. Auerbach, Two of the Founding Members of Valorem Law Group, LLC.
Earn your clients' loyalty with the expert insights and advice in this special report!
Download here: http://www.raintoday.com/pages/5072_client_loyalty_special_report.cfm